if you are an orlando local, an avid runner and looking for a great running series, look no further than becoming a track shack fanatic. i just signed up and cannot be more excited. seriously these track shack races are some of my favorite in the year.
so what does it mean to be a track shack fanatic? it means that you sign up for all 6 track shack races for this upcoming season with a one-time registration! for me, it was an easy decision to sign up as a fanatic a couple years ago because i realized that i was already signing up for each race individually, so why not just commit to being fit all at once. definitely a lot easier than remembering to register for each race individually. and on top of gaining access to all of these incredible races (ranges from 5k to 10k), there are several other awesome perks included. some of the perks include: a “fanatic” running series medal (all about the bling), a raw threads fanatic shirt, personalized race bib, exclusive gear check at races and so much more. check out the upcoming running series schedule below.
2018-2019 track shack running series schedule
- august 18: track shack’s celebration of running 5k presented by florida hospital
- septempter 15: florida hospital battle of the bands 5k
- october 28: U can finish 5 mile & 2 miler presented by florida hospital (distance date race)
- january 19: park ave 5k presented by florida hospital
- february 9: run 4 love 4 mile presented by florida hospital
- march 23: zimmerman kiser sutcliffe winter park road race 10k and 2 mile presented by florida hospital (distance dare race)
who else is going to join me in signing up for the entire series? pricing to become a fanatic is currently at $210, with superfans at $260. learn more about becoming a fanatic (or superfan) here and hope to see some of you at some upcoming track shack races! i seriously can’t believe we are only a few months away from the start of the season.
until next time