well, i’m going to be a track shack fanatic for a second year – AND for the 40th anniversary of the race series. i decided to bite the bullet and sign up early – literally two days after this season was completed. what can i say, i guess i like to have my running schedule planned out (YES, i’m a total planner). honestly, i could not say more positive things about being a track shack fanatic. between getting registration to all of the races and other little perks – like VIP access that the winter park 10k – they definitely do not skimp out on the runner’s experience.
so what included? like i mentioned last year, it means that i just signed up for all 6 track shack races for this upcoming season at one time?! additionally, there are also some other great perks including: a “limited edition 40th running series medal,” a raw threads fanatic shirt, $25 track shack cash, a personalized race bib and so much more. check out the running series schedule below.
2017-2018 track shack running series schedule
- august 19: track shack’s celebration of running 5k presented by florida hospital
- septempter 16: rock n’ run 5k
- october 29: U can finish 5 mile & 2 miler presented by florida hospital
- january 20: seasons 52 park ave 5.2k presented by florida hospital
- february 10: run 4 love 4 mile presented by florida hospital
- march 24: zimmerman kiser sutcliffe winter park road race 10k and 2 mile presented by florida hospital
who else is going to join me in signing up for the entire series? pricing to become a fanatic is currently at $199, with superfans at $241 – prices increase on may 1st. learn more about becoming a fanatic here and hope to see some of you at some upcoming track shack races!
until next time