finally, the day is here…we can now officially register for the track shack running series! i have been so excited to sign up for this series, literally waiting for registration to open considering i ran 3 out of the 6 races last season. and i mean, you can’t go wrong with a track shack race – they really do an amazing job with the coordination, set up and the entire race experience.
so what does being a fanatic mean? to start, it means that i just signed up for all 6 track shack races this upcoming season at one time. so much easier in my opinion, and it keeps me committed to them without worrying about signing up right before. there are also some other great perks including: a raw threads fanatic shirt, $25 track shack cash, a $10 seasons 52 gift card (first 400), a personalized race bib and so much more. check out the running series schedule below.
2016-2017 track shack running series schedule
- august 13: track shack’s celebration of running 5k presented by florida hospital
- septempter 17: rock n’ run 5k
- october 16: U can finish 5 mile & 2 miler presented by florida hospital
- january 14: seasons 52 park ave 5.2k presented by florida hospital
- february 11: run 4 love 4 mile presented by florida hospital
- march 25: zimmerman kiser sutcliffe winter park road race 10k and 2 mile presented by florida hospital
who else is going to join me in signing up for the entire series? learn more about becoming a fanatic here and hope to see some of you at these upcoming races!
until next time